Lowongan_Migas : Mechanical & Piping Design Engineers
A well known fabricator of major steel structures, engineering works and provision of offshore services for the oil and gas industry in Malaysia has urgent demands for:
· Prepare Mechanical Equipment take-off (Bidding & Procurement) .
· Review mechanical equipment specs/data sheet against code standard.
· Perform/prepare mechanical equipment PR/TBE/STQ/ detail lay-out & installation.
· Review vendors’ documents and drawings.
· Monitor deliverable for progress report and update.
· Provide input for WCR.
· Prepare and review mechanical drawings for IFA, IFC and as-built.
· Review (Isometrics, GA, Pipe support details, etc) against MFD, specs and other related standard W/C provided by client.
· Prepare technical bid evaluation to all the bidders prior for purchase order.
· Prepare MTO on piping prior for .
· Raise STQ to client if there is any discrepancy between shop drawings, specs, MFD and standards.
· Coordinates with other discipline regarding interfacing or demarcation.
So, if you posses minimum 5 years in engineering background with familiarity in Oil & Gas fabrication codes & standard, hands-on and keen to take up this challenge, kindly forward your detailed resume stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications, expected salaries before 30 August 2008, maximum 300Kb, MS Word or OpenOffice. Applications with PDF or other format will not be entertained. Application or enquiry shall be forwarded to bamint_l@yahoo. com.
Posted by BAM International
Perkantoran Taman Pondok Kelapa A/14, Jakarta 13450, Indonesia
email: bamint_l@yahoo. com
1. BAM International will not under any circumstances solicit, collect, or accept from any candidates applying for a position with the company, any fees, charges, or reimbursements of any kind whatsoever; nor solicit, collect or accept any gifts, favors, assistance, or any other benefit of any kind or nature whatsoever from any candidates.
2. If you haven’t been contacted within a month, your qualification may not meet our requirement at this moment. We shall keep your resume for the future vacant position that is valid a year on receipt of your application. And we will contact you immediately if we have a suitable position for you