Vacancy : Mechanical Engineer
Experience: 4 years estimating experience in oil and gas, petrochemical, refinery projects or facilities.
– Provides overall capabilities to prepare detailed estimate for multi mililon dollar oil and gas projects.
– Ability to develop MTO’s, and or verify MTO & material, equipment and bulk quantities against P&IDs, SLD and drawings.
– Prepare multi-discipline conceptual, detailed and definitive cost estimates for Capital Projects.
– Prepare or review estimates to ensure accuracy,completene ss and compliance with the scope of work.
– Ability to interface with multi organizations to review and discuss project scope and estimate basis.
– Consults on Company estimating methods/procedures and, when necessary, provides estimate breakdown.
– Provide technical capabilities in review of design packages and drawings.
– Familiar with industry standards for oil and gas facilities.
– Ability to develop and analyze engineering and construction man-hours for oil and gas projects.
– Familiar with equipment and material requirements for hydrocarbon facilities.
* Male , age around 25-35
* Bachelor?s Degree in Electrical / Instrument / Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 3 years of experience in cost estimation, bidding/tendering, project engineering/ management
* Familiar with international industrial code and standard
* Posses leadership and interpersonal skills
* Good command of English and computer literacy
Please email detailed CV in Microsoft Word Format with contact phone number to email firhansani@sempecin donesia.co. id on receipt of your response
detailed job specification.
Applications must be received by Sempec Indonesia no later than 18th Sept 2008.