Actually I am recruiting for a company in the oil&gas sector with production facilities offshore in the Middle East.
The position I am working on is a mechanical /maintenance engineering job.
I have gone through your resume and would like to have a conference call with you. Can you indicate a time and date when we could connect.
The position we are talking about is a fixed one in the Middle East.
“Mechanical (Static) Engineer”.
– Monitors corrosion at offshore facility, and adopts preventive measures.
– Supervises various maintenance aspects at offshore site.
– Assists in offshore quality control, construction, modification, fabrication and overhauling operations.
– Draws up general budget of maintenance works.
– Roughly 80% of time will be spent at our Doha Main Office and the reminder at the offshore site.
– More than 8 years experience in the oil industry and 5 of which at a supervisory position.
– Proficient in office packages with excellent command over oral & written English language.
– B. Sc. in an Engineering discipline or equivalent..
If you would be interested in this function, let me know so we can schedule the conference call.
Frankrijklei 65 • 2000 Antwerpen • Belgium
T 03 203 50 79 • F 03 203 50 71 • M 0475 56 71 19
alain.ruys@qes. be • http://www.qesbe.com